Can some poses inaccurately resize a figure's skull and eyeballs?

A couple times I have applied poses (I think) and it seems the poses expanded the skull geometry such that the eyes do not fit right anymore in the sockets.

Can poses misalign the eyeballs?

Is this because of Genesis 8.1 incompatibility with Genesis 8.0 poses?

If not, what causes the skull eye sockets to misalign with the eyeballs?

Usually, the eyes end up deeper within the socket not matching up with the eyelids...

Comments

• It could happen, and if the pose was doing soemthing odd with expression proeprties it might be different on Genesis 8 and 8.1. If it works on one try applying the pose to that, then do Edit>Figure>Bake to Transforms, save a preset from that, and try applying it to the other figure.

• SpaciousSpacious Posts: 481

Is this happening on a custom morphed figure?  Or possibly a free figure from some other site?  This sounds to me like a case of the bones not being lined up properly for the eyes, or maybe that the eyes got morphed to not really the right place in the sockets but you can't really tell until you move the eyes around.

If the answer is yes to either of these, you might try Adjust Rigging To Shape before applying the pose.  I guess it could be worth trying that anyway.  If that helps it's probably woth doing an ERC freeze on the figure, unposed, and saving it as either a new figure or overwriting the offending figure.  DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY OF THE ORIGINAL GENESIS 8 FILES.