Where is the PDF documentation file for BOSS Pro Light Set for Portraits & Promos?

rnollmanrnollman Posts: 310

Where is the PDF documentation file for BOSS Pro Light Set for Portraits & Promos?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio question.

The PDF is linked from the readme http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/36905/start

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

You can get to it Richards way or if you want the one already on your hard drive goto your My Daz 3D Library/Readme's  look for or search for 36905_Boss

• rnollmanrnollman Posts: 310

Thanks! I just do not understand why it is so difficult to find the PDF. At least it was not obvious to me where it is. There should be a thumbnail link in the product that opens the PDF file.

• hansolocambohansolocambo Posts: 649
    edited March 2022

ReadMe's\36905_BOSS-Pro-Light-Set-Portraits-&-Promos-User-Guide.pdf

In order to find anything easily in your hard drives, install Voidtools Everything. It's the most insanely useful app for Windows. First thing I always install after maybe the video drivers. I use it easily 50 or more times per hour. Couldn't use any computer without that amazing tool.

Voidtools Everything works like google :

- You can type things like "boss pro", and it will look for those 2 words exactly. Which in this case will give no result.

- You can type boss pro and it will find your file

- And it's so powerful that you can also type : bo ro ss ght, for example. And it will also find your file.

You can also organize the files by Modified or Created date. This way you keep Everything Open when installing a DAZ bundle, and you'll see all files recently modified while it's being installed by DIM. Easier this way also to find what's where.

Indexation of my 23 TB of hard drives takes less than 5 minutes when it'd take days for Windows to do the same... Indexation of all files makes the search results lightning fast. I have 4,071,209 files and no matter what : search results appear instantly as you type. It's just insane ;)

Cheers.

N.B : In Everything, be sure to deactivate (Search Menu) all Match (Case, Whole Word, Path and Diacritics).

Post edited by hansolocambo on