Problem with recent purchase

I purchased this item today dForce Romantic Curly Hair for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females

But the download file, both of them on the dim, as well as DAZ central and on the download product page present as this IM00085108-01_SciFiEssentialsTheCoilDS.zip

The hair isnt showing up in DIM or DAZ central but The Coil is

Comments

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

Try going to you Account page - Products & find the Hair in the list on the left & click on it.  it should then give you the manual download links in the product discription on the right.

Download the DIM files & place them in DIM's Download Folder,  Start DIM in Offline Mode & the hair should appear in the Ready To Install Tab.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910
    edited March 2022

It is suggested to not install products with both. Use one or the other or it can cause conflicts which could be why you are having the issue. Try uninstalling from them both and reinstalling using one of the methods.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

It's not that the product isn't installing.

It's the wrong product is installing.

I didn't get that one, so I can't check it myself.

---

That hair is item 84108.

The Coil is item 85108.At least that's the sku in the package name.I can't find it in the store.

Something maybe setup wrong on the download servers.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126

If it's the wrong product installing.

It would be the second time this week that something like that has happened.

The Gaby Dress had this issue also.

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-gaby-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

Forum thread reporting the problem

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/555756

• I can't even find The Coil SKU 85108 in the store. I have the Romantic Curls and it seems to have isntalled correctly for me, which certainly suggests it's an ID conflict rather than the wrong files downloading.

• D.RobinsonD.Robinson Posts: 283

I can assure you that its downloading the wrong file.

To one of of the above posters i didnt download it with both DIM and Daz Central. I only downloaded with Daz Central I checked the package files with the DIM

The Coil.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 396K
    Product page for me.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 335K
  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,557

D. Robinson is correct, I am having the same issue. The Coil is an old sci-fi prop with both DAZ Studio and Poser versions and I can confirm that not only does both Install Manager and the manual download contain the Coil files, the Coil does load into Studio and does appear in Smart Content.

Hope this can be fixed soon. Please let us know if we need to file tickets or provide additional information.

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

Mine is also showing the wrong product 

Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 09.25.12.png
    2000 x 1348 - 920K
  • Ah, I hadn't checked the Product Library page - reporting.

• D.RobinsonD.Robinson Posts: 283

Fixed now, thanks everyone!