Genesis 8 model without face

Where can I buy or make a model of Genesis 8 male or female without a face as in the attached example?

Everyday 01 dForce Clothing Set for Genesis 8 Female.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 149K

Comments

• Check or google ITF Merchant Morph . That freebie came with FLAT eyes and nose

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 911

There's also a product for Genesis 3 Female that makes the face flat like a mannequin. Perhaps that might be of use, if you're able to use Genesis 3 instead of 8.

• How about this suit: https://www.daz3d.com/the-spook-assassin-for-genesis-8-female ?

Regards,

Richard.

• First of all thank you very much to all the respondents
    But unfortunately none of the possibilities they offer come close to the look I presented as a faceless figure.
    Anyway I need this character either in Genesis 3 or 8 male
    I would love to hear if you have any information on where to purchase such a model.
    I purchased the Spook Assassin model for Genesis 8 Female and along with it I also purchased the Genesis 8 Cross-Figure Resource Kit to convert it to a male look. But for some reason it did not do the job properly.
    I would love to hear if anyone here has any idea to find a model as I have presented
    And again thanks to all the respondents

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,177
    edited March 2022

Conversion things normally target clothing on the body, not the head. Anyhow, for a faceless mannequin as shown in your image, morphing won't cut it precisely. Quite frankly you need a new mesh either for the head/face or as a geograft perhaps.

At any rate, maybe wander over to 3DCoat - there's a mannequin free with the program. Go to the Paint Tab and export out Textures to get the .obj. Import in at Daz Studio settings, and match it to the head's location:

If you want the morph for G8M you can have it.

Put some shades on it ;-)

If you want this mannequin for commercial use, need to buy the license. I do not have a commercial license for this program.

LINK to download free trial [n.b. location is in the Ukraine]

There will be holes and bumps.png
    1000 x 1000 - 497K
    free in 3DCoat.png
    1920 x 1030 - 845K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • This is exactly what I need. But buy the software at 379 for one single morph. It's like robbing a bank to buy a bicycle .....frown

• stem_athomestem_athome Posts: 517

Had to have a play.

G8 male head morph.

I would post the morph, but I think not allowed, as it would probably be classed as competing with a store sale.

Head_morph_wire.jpg
    410 x 500 - 65K
    Head_morph.jpg
    600 x 600 - 111K
  • PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

There are some mannequin products on the market, but not sure that is what you are looking for.

• edited July 2022

stem_athome אמר:

היה צריך לעשות מחזה.

צורת ראש זכר G8.

הייתי מפרסם את התבנית, אבל אני חושב שאסור, מכיוון שהוא כנראה יסווג כמתחרה במכירה בחנות.

I did not understand why not advertise in sales? The site also has no sales of independent creators and not just original DAZ products

Maybe you want to sell me this morph personally?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • stem_athomestem_athome Posts: 517

Have attached the G8 morph file.

zip
    zip
    G8morphNoFace.zip
  • edited July 2022

stem_athome said:

It's just wonderful it works great!
    thank you very very much !
    If you want I can pay you for this morph

• fndzdavid.corpfndzdavid.corp Posts: 1
    edited October 2022

stem_athome said:

Hello ! I have an issue trying to use the file. I have installed it correctly, in the Daz3D library, like all my other stuff. But I can't find the morph anywhere on my Shaping tab or my Parameters tab. Maybe I put the file in a wrong directory ?

Solved ! I placed it in a bad folder *facepalm* 

• generalgameplayinggeneralgameplaying Posts: 516
    edited October 2022

I don't have an actual direct solution, other than geometry/shape editing products.

(g3f products)

The Mannequin products from Tofusan for G8 don't seem to have such a feature, but one might also ask the author directly, if the product helps otherwise. 

Here are some products, that may or may not help to achieve something similar:

https://www.daz3d.com/shapeless-morphs-for-genesis-8-female

https://www.daz3d.com/shapeless-morphs-for-genesis-8-male

Different, but potentially controllable results:

https://www.daz3d.com/simtenero-shape-reprojector

/oops overlooked the solution...

Post edited by generalgameplaying on
  • Per request. G8 female no_face morph.

zip
    zip
    G8F_NoFace.zip
  • jsaif12ajsaif12a Posts: 0
    edited May 26

stem_athome said:

Per request. G8 female no_face morph.

Where do I paste this file in my daz library? I tried in gen8/male/ morph. But its not showing 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

In your content directory, whatever it is called (e.g. Documents/Daz 3D/StudioMy Library/ by default) it goes in

/data/Daz%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Stem/Product/

though anywhere in the Morphs folder would work.