Windows10/DAZ Studio reinstall - Scripts menu item disappeared

HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,936

Hi,

My scripts menu has disappeared when I've reinstalled DAZ Studio 4.16.0.3.

There was a thread on this previously but I can't track it down.

I am recovering from a hard drive crash and reinstalling programs. I've installed DAZ Studio, copied over my User-Documents folder and applied my saved layout, yes I did back everything up :)

I know my menu items have been restored because ManFriday's Turbo Content menu item has been readded. If I recall the solution in the other thread was to manually copy the contents of the Custom Action menu back across to the Menu, I assume having created a new top line 'Scripts' menu entry.

I'm hoping someone might know of another way to bring it back intact as copying those items can only be done one at a time and I have hundreds of them, all organised in my own subfolders, and I'm hoping to not have to redo all that again.

Appreciate any help :)

2022-03-05 (1).png
384 x 79 - 5K
Post edited by Haruchai on

Comments

• There is a bug with saving layouts at the moment, so I would wait until the next release before trying to fix UI issues.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,936

Richard Haseltine said:

There is a bug with saving layouts at the moment, so I would wait until the next release before trying to fix UI issues.

OK, thanks Richard. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,866

Richard Haseltine said:

There is a bug with saving layouts at the moment, so I would wait until the next release before trying to fix UI issues.

Even in 4.16.0.3?

• barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Even in 4.16.0.3?

No, sorry - I was thinking this was the current version.