How To Hide Everything Not Showing In Viewport?

Hey guys, was wondering, how do you hide everything not showing in the viewport? Is there a cript out there that allows this? I have optimizer but this doesn't seem to be an option, that would be a game changer to have a automatic option to hide everything thats not showing in the viewport for faster renders with large scenes, and when you have a moving or animated camera things become availble to what the viewport is covering, if that makes since IDK.. (example) if you have a large scene and its taking up too much memory, there should be an option to turn on that will hide everything that is not in your camera view, and as or if you are animating your cam that changes and starts to reveal or include things you had hid and hide whats not showing anymore. This should be an option that you can turn on and off! Just came too me, thought maybe Id share it and some incredibly gifted tech guy or girl will create it because IDK im? It's GENUIS! What do you think? yea or nah? Doesn't it already exist? I mean let me know...

I make movies and music incase anyone cares, @twantlavish everywhere online. YouTube also the same name. Many blessings. Let's talk about it.

Comments