Fantasy Creature Help

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I am looking for help in creating a couple of fantasy creatures. I am only looking for products related to Genesis 2 female or Victoria 4.2. The creatures that I am wanting to create are: Mariliths (D&D demon), and so I am looking for a morph or way to do the 6 arms without having to load 3 separate figures. Satyrs/fauns/succubi, I am looking for a very nice set of unguligrade (which means hoofed feet, with the stretched out "z" legs) (I don't know if the minotaur legs that just got released work with G2F). And lastly cat-folk, looking for extra breasts and digitigrade legs.

Thank you for any help you can give

Comments

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
    edited April 2015

Sad to say, you will not find extra breasts in most of the MP's, though there is one I cannot mention that might have it. As for the Marilith and six arms, AFAIK there IS no way to do it without having three figures in the scene. As for digitigrade and ungiligrade legs, look in the Creature Creator, there should be sets there.

Oops, meant the CC add-ons. There's digitigrade and ungiligrade legs right there in the main promos:

http://www.daz3d.com/creature-creator-add-ons-for-genesis-2-female-s

Post edited by Valandar on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,900
    edited April 2015

The closest you can get (which I do because of related interests) is four arms, with the Genesis 1 Four Arms pack (which is REALLY NIFTY COOL).

Then there are creature collection for G1 G2 stuff. I think the Genesis stuff should be V4 compatible?

Here's my triclops quadarm person: https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11096384_10205088227619285_3296193201102462692_n.jpg?oh=5c16a1baf4512a5ec45e4c2cef9730b9&oe=55AAF280

And this character makes use of numerous creature collection + expansions (though the whiskers are actually a dummy cat that's entirely invisible other than whiskers): https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/11016796_10204873258965203_5632444999936440186_o.jpg

(The cat is digitigrade. There are also hooves and other stuff)

Post edited by Oso3D on
    edited December 1969

There's also a gorgon character, which would be perfect for a marilith:
    https://www.daz3d.com/the-gorgon

So, if you are wiling to go 4 rather than 6 arms, four arms + gorgon should do the trick.

Though now that I say that, I wonder if there's any way to add a second set of extra arms. Maybe if you creatively hide the joins...

edited December 1969

Here's a quick idea I did up. Four arms, Bar Soomian skin texture, plus an invisible second character with four arms, placed appropriately and scaled slightly (reduced breasts and chest depth)

Actually, the interface between the second set of extra arms and the first character's body was a lot better than I expected it would be. Huh. I'll have to use this idea in future.

The one big limit with four arms is that there are only a handful of skin textures that work with it, because the four arms extra UV map is unique.

(There are a few skins with the four arms pack, plus barsoomian and medollian)

The bikini top is terrible but I didn't care about getting it right for the purposes of this test. ;)

Six_arm.png
    1125 x 1080 - 595K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

I am looking for help in creating a couple of fantasy creatures. I am only looking for products related to Genesis 2 female or Victoria 4.2. The creatures that I am wanting to create are: Mariliths (D&D demon), and so I am looking for a morph or way to do the 6 arms without having to load 3 separate figures. Satyrs/fauns/succubi, I am looking for a very nice set of unguligrade (which means hoofed feet, with the stretched out "z" legs) (I don't know if the minotaur legs that just got released work with G2F). And lastly cat-folk, looking for extra breasts and digitigrade legs.

Thank you for any help you can give

For a serpentine body for G2F, look at this set: https://www.daz3d.com/succubus-add-ons. It also includes horns, wings, and a tail. More textures for the snake body are here: https://www.daz3d.com/medusa-s-serpent-hair-expansion. For cat-folk, look up catfolk at rendo; the set includes a 4-breast morph.

Extra arms for G2F? Nothing available yet, afaik, but it was mentioned in another thread that a vendor was working on something. Beyond that, I would imagine there's currently nothing out there.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Here's a quick idea I did up. Four arms, Bar Soomian skin texture, plus an invisible second character with four arms, placed appropriately and scaled slightly (reduced breasts and chest depth)

Actually, the interface between the second set of extra arms and the first character's body was a lot better than I expected it would be. Huh. I'll have to use this idea in future.

The one big limit with four arms is that there are only a handful of skin textures that work with it, because the four arms extra UV map is unique.

(There are a few skins with the four arms pack, plus barsoomian and medollian)

The bikini top is terrible but I didn't care about getting it right for the purposes of this test. ;)

I like that! I tried doing something like that a while back (one of my characters is supposed to have six arms), but posing was a headache, so I settled for just making the character four-armed. Maybe someday I'll be able to get him looking the way I want.

• edited December 1969

Thank you, I currently have a couple of products (Creature Creator and creatura serpenta for V4.2; and Faunus and Demonics for genesis by Dariofish). And I have put the Succubus add-on, creature creator for G2F, its add-on, and catfolk in my wishlists now.

Does creature creator add-on for G2F come with leg morphs to increase the calf size? They look a bit spindly.

Is there any way to converting the 4 arms morph for Genesis to Genesis 2? Failing that is there any way to delete the mesh between the two arms or converting the the figure into just a pair of arms. Also would geo-grafting work in this case? (I am interpreting that it takes two meshes and merges them)

I have used the multiple figure method for getting three pairs of arms I am trying to find something with smoother transitions from arms to the body (I have an example on my Deviantart page, but it has nudity in it so I am not sure if I can link it or not).

Thank you again for any help

edited December 1969

The Four Arms only works with Genesis (you can apply it to Genesis 2, but it's garbled)

It creates a torso piece between the two extra arms that merges seamlessly with the rest of the body. However, this requires you to use a four-arms specific map.

• towdow3towdow3 Posts: 83

is there any way to add extra limbs in genesis 3 figures?

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Well, you can always do two figures and turn off the body parts you dont want to use so they're hidden, giving the impression of one figure. 

• ServantServant Posts: 758

The Four Arms only works with Genesis (you can apply it to Genesis 2, but it's garbled)

It creates a torso piece between the two extra arms that merges seamlessly with the rest of the body. However, this requires you to use a four-arms specific map.

The Four-arms for Genesis has been on my radar for some time. The only reason I haven't bought it for my Genesis 1 library is it has a limited set of morphs it draws from the basic morphs included with the Genesis Starter, so you can't really push it to more extreme shapes.

Yeah. Also it limits your skin options.

Still, I think it's nifty. ;)

• VLERENVLEREN Posts: 0

hey sir ? how did you fixed that overlapping joints of extra arms to main figure ?