The pane undockable option is no longer available after update 4.20.

For the title, I had 2 monitor screens, and I used to put the Content Pane on the secondary screen, set it to undockable and maximize the window.

After updating to version 4.20, I found no undockable options.

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7113146/#Comment_7113146

• Pane Groups
      • The overzealous docking behavior of an undocked Pane Group improved significantly in 4.6.4.4, at which point the temporary "undockable" pane group workaround became obsolete - this obsolete workaround has been removed
        • Removed obsolete actions from pane group/pane option menus
          • "Make Pane Undockable" (when docked)
          • "Make Pane Group Undockable" (when docked)
          • "Make Pane Dockable" (when undockable)
          • "Make Pane Group Dockable" (when undockable)
        • "Undockable" pane groups (undocked pane groups nested in non-modal dialogs) in saved layouts are substituted with "undocked" (albeit "dockable") pane groups when restored

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7113186/#Comment_7113186

• Pane Groups
      • Added the ability to specify tab bar position independently for each undocked pane group
        • Non-default (i.e., non-top) tab bar position is saved to, and restored from, layouts for each undocked pane group
        • Activating of the "Orient Tabs Along Top" option overrides any non-default (i.e., non-top) tab bar positions defined
        • Actions to change the position of the tab bar are displayed in a "Pane Group" submenu of the pane group tab bar context menu (i.e., the portion of the tab bar with no tabs), the pane/tab context menu (i.e., the tab attached to a given pane), and the active pane option menu (i.e., the menu button in the corner of the tab bar), when a given pane group is undocked and the "Orient Tabs Along Top" option is not active
          • Tabs Top
          • Tabs Left
          • Tabs Right
          • Tabs Bottom
      • Added the ability to quickly independently resize an undocked pane group using convenience actions
        • Actions are displayed in a "Pane Group" submenu of the pane group tab bar context menu (i.e., the portion of the tab bar with no tabs), the pane/tab context menu (i.e., the tab attached to a given pane), and the pane option menu (i.e., the menu button in the corner of the tab bar), when a given pane group is undocked
          • Fit Screen Height
          • Fit Screen Width
          • Fit Screen
  • kyoreonakyoreona Posts: 169
    edited March 2022
    thank you! about Fit Screen Height Fit Screen Width Fit Screen When I use these features on the secondary screen, the Pane automatically moves to the home screen
    Post edited by kyoreona on
  • Are both screens using the same resolution? How are they set up in other respects?

• kyoreonakyoreona Posts: 169

Are both screens using the same resolution? How are they set up in other respects?

The two monitors are not the same, one is a 27-inch landscape main monitor, and the other is a 24-inch monitor that stands upright for use. Every time I tried to place that panel in the 24-inch monitor, it would automatically jump back into the 27-inch main monitor. I tried using my tablet as a space desk yesterday, and the problem is still there. So I think it's not so much the program as the monitor, right