[Solved] Missing Mirrored Pose in igd-buggabootiful-poses by Islandgirl

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,249

It's one of those days. So big deal, it's missing a mirrored pose {2 pose files are the same pose}. But yes it is because there's something amiss with the right leg when I follow instructions on how to make a mirrored pose. I tried the pose on G8F as well, and yes, there's something wrong with the leg.

So, is there a fix?

eta: the pics, might help.

IGD BB01b is the same as 1a.png
1150 x 911 - 448K
Is there a fix.png
527 x 758 - 124K
on G8F.png
390 x 410 - 62K
Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• IslandgirlIslandgirl Posts: 378

Hi, Catherine! I'm just seeing this. I'm sorry for the missing file. I wasn't aware of that. I am watching my granddaughter toda but I will get this updated tomorrow. The leg issue is a glitch that can happen and can be fixed with the quad left/right dial. I'll try to get you more specific instruction sometime today. 

• Islandgirl said:

Hi, Catherine! I'm just seeing this. I'm sorry for the missing file. I wasn't aware of that. I am watching my granddaughter toda but I will get this updated tomorrow. The leg issue is a glitch that can happen and can be fixed with the quad left/right dial. I'll try to get you more specific instruction sometime today. 

Hi, Thank you for replying. Looking forward :-) 

• IslandgirlIslandgirl Posts: 378

I'll gte the pack updated in the next couple of days...but here is how you can fix that leg until I can get it updated...

Just set the Flex quad left / right to zero. Let me know if that works for you

quad.jpg
    594 x 981 - 212K
  • Islandgirl said:

I'll gte the pack updated in the next couple of days...but here is how you can fix that leg until I can get it updated...

Just set the Flex quad left / right to zero. Let me know if that works for you

Thank you very much, I'll certainly give that a try :-) 

• I had made a mirror image pose from the "a" - and found those quad references. In a text editor I changed the info on the right quad flex as you show. Puzzlements of how things work together, when the pose is activated it shows now as it should - which is the opposite of what "a" is but the digits showing are not the -0.0001 lol ... BUT it is working, I am happy. Thank you for the information.

• In case anybody missed notifications via DIM {like me}, the updated folder is now in our Product Library.

Thank you again to Islandgirl for making this happen. :-)