Viewport brightness - resolved (thanks guys)

petefaurepetefaure Posts: 47

HI guys,

coming back to Daz after a hiats of a few years.... and as a result I have some probably silly questions for you.

Actually I managed to remember a few things already (manual install and creating my own directories).

One thing I find odd, though, is that characters appear rather bright in my main viewport (but a little darker in my small aux vieport, the same color that would appear ina  simple 3Delight render)

I do remember that I always used to have it a little darker, same as in my aux vieport as already mentioned.

I guess I adjusted some controls to get the main viewport more like the actual renders, but can't rememebr how

ANy thoughts? ANy help would be grealy appreciated.

Post edited by petefaure on

Comments

• Which Drawstyle are you using (the sphere icon at top-right, next to the camera/view picker)? What are your display settings in Edit>Preferences>Interface?

• Okay, Richard Haseltine, this was very useful. The type of view abouve the cube icon at the top had a small icon next to it..

The area was too bright because I had that visual styl it set on = filament (PBR)

It was a really dumb question but yeah, jsut started re-learning everything. It will come back.

• I had the same problem, I was able to solve it thanks to you guys, thanks!