Carrara Sale Email Message Alert thread

Comments

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    New freebies, includes a big Carrara shader set!
    edited October 2022
    Check your email inbox, you may have recieved a G9 promo mail with a 20$ coupon for one item of some G1-G3 items. Also 10$ off G9 that seems to work in Carrara.
    Post edited by 3drendero on
  • BagboyBagboy Posts: 170

3drendero said:

Check your email inbox, Say you may have recieved a G9 promo mail with a 20$ coupon for one item of some G1-G3 items. Also 10$ off G9 that seems to work in Carrara.

Say what??!  G9 works in Carrara? surprise 

• BagboyBagboy Posts: 170

Okay!  I see all the threads now.  Turn my back for a couple of days and the whole world changes!cheeky

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,999

3drendero said:

New freebies, includes a big Carrara shader set!

And which is this set  ?  _   .You mean DP Anime Bundle  in  the Freebies  ,  then  _   .alrite then ,  Thanx 

Yeah, that is the one, two G2 shaders and a hair: https://www.daz3d.com/dp-anime-bundle
  • UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Thanks 3drendero, for the notification!  It didn't show up in the freebies for me, even when I deselected the Hide Items I Own button.  But the link worked fine.

Is the Daz+ sale now over?  Underwhelming compared to past events.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

Yes the Daz+ sale ended just before release of Genesis 9.

edited October 2022
    Flash sale 90% off V4 items until 2359 MDT. Check your wishlist or grab the skimpiest stuff at 90% off, for example: https://www.daz3d.com/the-clawbikini https://www.daz3d.com/dragon-priestess-for-v4 /Edit, 10 Carrara items are listed: https://www.daz3d.com/hundreds-of-item-savings
    Post edited by 3drendero on
  • rk66rk66 Posts: 434
    edited October 2022

Currently in the Freebies - DP Anime Bundle for Carrara

> https://www.daz3d.com/dp-anime-bundle

Sorry, I see now double post

Post edited by rk66 on
    Freebie with code today, 1 of 10000 items, choose wisely.
    rk66 said:

Currently in the Freebies - DP Anime Bundle for Carrara

> https://www.daz3d.com/dp-anime-bundle

Sorry, I see now double post

Great freebie, worth the double post...
    One more freebie with a new code today only.
    Black Friday is on, about 500 items for 3.99 for all and 50% of annual DAZ+.
    There is a big BF sale of the GPU rendering plugin for Carrara. May not support the latest GPUs.
    There are daily Christmas freebies in the main Shop page, keep checking them until 24th. Mixed quality, today there is a G9 clothing item, probably the first G9 freebie from DAZ so far.

Bennu the Asteroid, today's holiday freebie, is by Fluidos creator and now Daz PA Alvin Bemar.  The asteroid comes with a Carrara preset, including Carrara specific shaders.  Thank you, Alberto!

https://www.daz3d.com/bennu-the-asteroid

edited December 2022

I am having trouble installing the Carrara version of Bennu the Asteroid through DIM.  Getting an error that it needs the location of a program before it can install.  I am assuming it needs to know where Carrara is, but I have that designated in my advanced menu for DIM.  I have double checked that I have the correct installation path for Carrara, but the DIM menu won't accept when I manually try to put path in.  Could it be looking for a program other than Carrara?  Note, I did have a recent drive failure so uninstalled and reinstalled Carrara to a new drive.  My DIM installation for Carrara items is directed to the new location.

Is this just me?  If so, I will do a manual install.  If it is more general I will submit a ticket.

dim failure doesnt tell me the file it needs.jpg
    759 x 587 - 48K
    dim failure not accepting carrara.jpg
    767 x 708 - 57K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,809

Diomede said:

I am having trouble installing the Carrara version of Bennu the Asteroid through DIM.  Getting an error that it needs the location of a program before it can install.  I am assuming it needs to know where Carrara is, but I have that designated in my advanced menu for DIM.  I have double checked that I have the correct installation path for Carrara, but the DIM menu won't accept when I manually try to put path in.  Could it be looking for a program other than Carrara?  Note, I did have a recent drive failure so uninstalled and reinstalled Carrara to a new drive.  My DIM installation for Carrara items is directed to the new location.

Is this just me?  If so, I will do a manual install.  If it is more general I will submit a ticket.

I have a custom setup for my Carrara files so I do manual installations of my content. Sorry can't confirm if it's working or not !!!

Looks like a nice model !

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,823

Diomede said:

Daz must of removed the Ca file as I can't get it... neither in DiM or in my account downloads no 

edited December 2022

Bummer.  I missed my opportunity to manually download the Carrara files.  Later in the day, I was able to install Bennu Asteroid through DIM, but the file list does not include the Carrara files.  So then I went and looked at the listing in my product library.  There is a spot for Carrara download, but no link to download it.  sad  

bennu for CA no download link in product page.jpg
    1507 x 445 - 70K
    bennu files not listed as installed.jpg
    1582 x 763 - 179K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • damn I never downloaded 

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,249

Diomede said:

Bummer.  I missed my opportunity to manually download the Carrara files.  Later in the day, I was able to install Bennu Asteroid through DIM, but the file list does not include the Carrara files.  So then I went and looked at the listing in my product library.  There is a spot for Carrara download, but no link to download it.  sad  

You should file a ticket

Dartanbeck said:

Diomede said:

You should file a ticket

yep... I did yes 

edited December 2022
    Post edited by Dartanbeck on

Stezza said:

Dartanbeck said:

Diomede said:

You should file a ticket

yep... I did yes 

Me too

edited December 2022

DAZ + members can get this cool Sci-Fi Underground Tunnel, by Mely3D for free, which is really cool!

Membership is starting to get exciting again with Mely3D freebies coming into it!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

Bennu the Asteroid is Awesome! Thanks Alvin!!!

Diomede said:

Fixed!!! :)

edited December 2022

not quite... mine doesn't install via DiM .. had to manually install it.

yes.. my DiM is setup correctly yes

Screenshot 2022-12-15 112038.png
    1174 x 856 - 53K
    Post edited by Stezza on