How to export morphs with ERC to FBX

Hi, I want to export Genesis 8 model with mutliple Full body morphs which are handeled by ERC system in DAZ.

I know that I cannpt export the changes of the skeleton, but my plan is to replicate the ERC behavior in target software. However, currently all FBM get somehow mapped to the standard Genesis 8 skeleton during export, which basically makes them unusable, as the pivot points for the joints are wrong.

What I'd like to achieve is that the morphs basically export in a way that they fit to their adjusted skeletons, so that they basically look wrong on the original skeleton, but once I change the skeleton in the target software, they look correct.

Hope I was able to explain what I'd like to achieve. I already tried to use ERC Freeze without "Restore FIgure Rigging"; This somehow works, but messes up the original / base mesh.

Comments

• qleeqlee Posts: 12

Anwering this for myself: My original question from above probably does not make much sense, as a morph does not contain such information, it's just vertex positions. I solved it by adjusting the binding of bones in target software.