new facial morph dials do not appear in "Shaping" tab

I just installed 200 Plus Head and Face Morphs for Genesis 8 Female using DIM, but when i open a Genesis 8 female, the dials do not appear in the shaping tab.  I can see the product listed in the Content Library tab, under the "Products" menu, but all my other installs have a blue square next to them...this particular product does not (Don't know if that means anything). Also, i can see all the Face Presets in content Livbrary, but applying them doesn't make any changes to the Genesis 8 female figure.

Comments

• Are the sliders in the Parameters pane? That will always show everything (subject to any filtering) while the others depend on things like grouping or type.

The lack of a blue square means you isntalled through Daz Studio, possibly in addition to your usual installation method. It's possible that the files did bot decrypt correctly, if they are not showing anywhere.

• edited February 2022

Thanks Richard. I decided to try uninstalling the product through DIM. Then i checked Daz's "Install" tab (because I prefer to install through there anyway) and the items are now listed there. I was happy that they appeared on this tab, but they now have "!" error symbols on them and they have the "U" folder icon on them(see image).  When I double click on them, or press "install selected", nothing happens.  I am totally confused. Any idea what i need to do reinstall this product from scratch?

IMG_4461.jpg
    640 x 480 - 64K
    Post edited by greghornart_8fc0930be1 on
  • edited February 2022

Additionally, If i try to install any other items now they don't work, and i'm getting these backwards arrow icons on them. Looks like i am having a total collapse on installs. Any idea what is happening--I'm just lost!

IMG_4462.jpg
    640 x 480 - 71K
    Post edited by greghornart_8fc0930be1 on
  • If that is Windows you can take a proper screen shot with the Snipping Tool/Snip and Sketch, depending on your version.

The first screen shot shows the item not installed - it has metadata, presumable from Daz Studio being allowed to go online, but no files. What is the other version, just above it in the container list? By backward arrows do you mean the U-turn icon? That means there is an update - that would be from a Daz Studio instalaltion, and might well mean that some files failed to install correctly (if you right-click and browse to the folder location you may find 0-byte .part files).