Adjusting clothing - where are the dials?

I am using dForce Big Jacket For Genesis 8 Females on a Genesis 8 Female character. With previous Gen clothing I have worked with, there used to be dials for things like "open coat", "roll up sleeves", or raise lapels" etc., but I can't find anything like these adjustments for this clothing. I'm pretty sure they used to be found in the parameters tab (or maybe posing). Does anyone know where the dials are to make adjustments to this clothing item?

Post edited by greghornart_8fc0930be1 on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

Judging by the product page, there don't seem to be any pose controls. 

• Gordig said:

Judging by the product page, there don't seem to be any pose controls. 

Actually, the product page for dForce Big Jacket lists many adjustments at this link: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-big-jacket-outfit-for-genesis-8-females ;

.   Maybe this is a problem...   I used DIM to install this product and it shows in the Content Library under the "products" list....  but, it does not have a blue square next to it like previous installs that are working fine. Is this blue square important somehow?

IMG_4458.jpg
    640 x 400 - 50K
  • Normally, you'd select a clothing item, then look on the Parameters tab under "Actor." That product looks to have a lot of adjustment morphs to help the clothes fit your character better, but nothing much in the way of styling - roll sleeves, turn up collar, etc.