Lipstick... painted myself into a corner!

I have a G8F character that I've created custom skin textures for through a long, convoluted process using SkinBuilder8 then monkeying around with skin shaders and custom maps, etc. Over several months off and on. So I've got her just where I want her, but now realize I have a problem. She has lipstick, and the lipstick is not on a geoshell or separate LIE map or anything... it's on the lip and face texture maps. And now I realize I want this character to sometimes NOT be wearing lipstick. So now I'm trying to figure out how to un-ring a bell. If someone made a natural lip "lip color" product for G8 I could hopefully make that work, but trying to pull the lips off an existing base head texture looks like it will be difficult to do without making her look like she had some sort of botched skin graft.

Any suggestions, or does anyone konw of a "natural lip" lip color product like I mentioned?

Comments

• Well, I tried and I think I did a decent job actually. Created a separate set of "non-lipstick" maps in PS by grafting in a set of lips from another character (honestly not sure what base set of texture maps I started with!)

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • cridgit said:

For personal use you're ok but you might not be able to distribute the non-lipstick texture you made it from a non-merchant resource texture. Better to check the license if you want to distribute.

Thanks, I know. No distribution planned.