Blender morphs issue

Hello, i have been making my own morphs in blender by exporting an obj and then swapping to a different machine to do the blender edits. Well i have just switched to editing in blender on the same machine and im hitting a weird issue. I am deleting everything from the scene just leaving the base gen 8.1 and then exporting the base mesh, editing in blender and then morph loader proing back on to my character. My issue is that the hair item and vellus hair are (or arent) moving with my morph. Almost like they were still attached when i exported to blender. Does anyone know what could be happening? Or could someone run through their setting for both export and import to blender? I'm sure i didnt miss a setting but something is very wrong.

Cheers

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,195

Frequently people forget to remove eyelashes.

But it is unclear to me, do you get the morph correctly into Daz, i.e. without errors when processed in Morph Loader Pro?

• globallyglobally Posts: 122

felis said:

Frequently people forget to remove eyelashes.

But it is unclear to me, do you get the morph correctly into Daz, i.e. without errors when processed in Morph Loader Pro?

yeah loads back in perfectly. And like I said I removed every from the figure and exported as base. When I add the morph it all works as it should but when I dial the morph in the hair and vellus hair both move position slightly. Weird right? I actually tried a second time and the hair didn't move but the vellus still did. Again, this is with all addons removed from the figure before export.

• felisfelis Posts: 4,195

Have you actually saved the motph?

On the hair cap, given there is such, there should be a hidden morph, corresponding to the morph you have added. For the hair cap, enable show hidden, and in parameters show currently used.

• globallyglobally Posts: 122

No I haven't saved the morph as I didn't think that would change anything. Not sure it's the hair cap either as the vellus hair is doing it.

• SpaciousSpacious Posts: 481
    edited February 2022

You may want to "Adjust Rigging to Shape", "ERC Freeze" and save your morph.  The problem that you're having is seperate from this though.  The hair and vellus hair don't have the morphs that your character now has because they were fitted to a figure that doesn't have the new morphs.  You should just be able to unfit them and then refit them to clear it up.  If that doesn't work, you'll have to delete them and add them fresh.

Post edited by Spacious on