Daz Central - installing files placed in Downloads folder

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I played around with Daz. But after reinstalling my system freshly, I decided to give Daz another try.

I used to download and install content with DIM, which BTW, I absolutely loved. I'm afraid I can't say the same for Daz Central...

I have a lot of content, from Daz Store and 3rd party sites, but because my internet is extremely slow, I usually keep the most important files on my HDD. When using DIM, I simply placed those installable files in the Downloads folder (the one where DIM was usually downloading those files). I restarted the app, and I could choose which ones to install. Needless to say, that feature doesn't work, or maybe I just can't see it in Daz Central. I placed those very same files in the downloads folder, set by the app and I have no option to install them. I could go to the directory and install them manually, but what's the point of that new "improved" content manager?

I am wondering, is DIM still available for download? I'm used to it and I like its simplicity.

Thanks everyone in advance,

DS

Comments

• Nevermind, found DIM. I can't be bothered with DC.

Thread can be locked...