G8 Loading time, morphs files and characters presets

A couple days ago, my daz library drive nuked itself. Which means I have toremake my library from scratch. In the face of such a...(deep breath) bummer... one might think it's a chance to make do and maybe install products in a more sensible way. That's where I could use some good advice and since there are many threads on the topic of loading times for G8, which don't all go the same way, here's my situation. If someone has some useful wisdom to share I'm all ears.

1- I wish to be able to install a variety of characters. I don't want to have to stick to a minimal set and having to reinstall / uninstall products all the time.

2- For characters that I use often, I make characters presets. They usually include materials, morphs/shapes, hair and geografts. I tend to create custom actions for these, which I run from a Streamdeck.

What would be the sensible way to go, knowing that I don't use smart content at all? Most of my stuff, with a few Daz specific items, is third party zips. To make it easy to install and uninstall these, I make MSI installers.

I could just go back to install stuff as I did before but that wouldn't solve the long loading times for G8 at all.