Fixing the position and scale of a morphed OBJ

Hi,

Yesterday my computer crashed and I lost a good amount of unsaved work for a G8 character. However, most of the work can be retrieved from a rough temporary FBM OBJ I exported just before my darn CPU decide to go to sleep. Problem is that when I open the previous save, the character position and scale don't match my recent morph. I kind of don't want to lose the progress, I am sure there is a way to go around this issue. Any idea on how I could resolve this?

thank you

Comments

• That sounds as if the preset in the Morph Loadfe dialogue does not match the preset used in the export dialogue.

Do bear in mind, if the OBJ is baked from several standard morphs, that you will lose any linked corrective morphs or joint adjustments (and of course you cannot distribute the result).

• TheCedizTheCediz Posts: 172

Richard Haseltine said:

That sounds as if the preset in the Morph Loadfe dialogue does not match the preset used in the export dialogue.

And in Layman's terms? - In more than the less possible amount of words please  :3

But I think I might have messed up when exporting the figure into an OBJ. Maybe the position and scale weren't correctly Zeroed by a couple centimeters. If the didnt crash, I simply would have hit "reverse deformation" as I normally do. But I have to do this process with an old save. Is the a work around to get something precise?

ty 

Ced

• TheCedizTheCediz Posts: 172

Oh you meant "morph loader dialogue box" gotcha.