Cant See Pop Up windows on some scripts

I came across an issue when trying to use scripts that when you click on the script in Daz a window is suppose to pop up in a window to select options. In this case I am using Pose Fusion. The issue is I click on the icon and it as if the program freezes, but it really hasnt. Because when I click anywhere in the window. I here windows chime as if your trying to click out of a pop up window. Its almost as if the Pose Fusion interface is actually behind the Daz Studio Interface and the only way to get out of this is to end task. 

Anyone know a solution or something that may be preventing Daz pop up windows from working properly. Note: It does not do it on all Daz scripts that have pop windows.

Comments

• Are you using multiple monitors?

• Yes I am. I have a laptop and I have a second monitor connected to my laptop

• cstrauss42acstrauss42a Posts: 83
    edited February 2022

I got pose fusion working, but Pose fusion plus still does not show the pop up window, which is what I need to combine poses. I have unplugged my second monitor and still does the same thing. I hear the chiming when I run the script but do not see the menu to work with my poses

Post edited by cstrauss42a on
  • Which display does Windows see as primary? I'd assume the laptop screen, but it may be worth checking.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,039
    edited February 2022

if you have Aero enabled (or what ever it is that shows all the tabs open mousing over the taskbar tray) you can sometimes select obscured windows there. this happens far too often in multiple programs.

also could try according to a Google search

[Alt]+[Spacebar], tpress M, then press any arrow key on your keyboard. This will “stick” the dialog box/window to your cursor. Move the mouse around until the dialog box/window is placed where you want it located.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on