Render isn't fully rendered

Daz kinda just spit out this poor excuse for a render. How can I fix it? It claimed to be finished but clearly isn't.

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

Rendering finishes when one of the requirements is met. Neither Iray nor DS has any way of knowing when you would consider a render "done", so it runs for a certain amount of time, a certain number of iterations, or a certain percentage of convergence. These settings are in the progressive tab of the render settings pane. 

• Gordig said:

Rendering finishes when one of the requirements is met. Neither Iray nor DS has any way of knowing when you would consider a render "done", so it runs for a certain amount of time, a certain number of iterations, or a certain percentage of convergence. These settings are in the progressive tab of the render settings pane. 

Okay but what do I do with those settings? 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

You can increase max samples and/or increase increase max time, or set max time to 0, which effectively sets it to infinity. 

• SpaciousSpacious Posts: 481

Is the picture you included the whole render?  Or is it just like the darkest corner?  It sounds like you haven't messed with render settings much before, but the default render settings should give a better image than that if you have enough light in your scene.

• WittWitt Posts: 11

I set my convergence to 100% (which it will never reach), my time as high as it will go, my max samples as high as it will go, and render quality up higher than default. Then I have to stop the render manually when I think it's done.