Problems in DAZ3D with creating a Scene with a pre-made environment

Hello, I have a problem in DAZ3D in the viewport when creating new scenes. If I add a ready-made scene, such as a pirate ship or an island, then the ship or the land of the island turns completely yellow when touched with the mouse pointer and the image judders a lot. Then you can hardly do anything. As soon as I move the mouse pointer outside of the picture, the yellow mark of the pirate ship or island disappears and the program reacts normally again. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Comments

• By default Daz Studio uses the overlay to highlight the node your pointer is over - there sets are single nodes, so the whole thing highlights. You can chnage the behaviour in Draw Settings - set Node Highlighting to Bounding Box Only - or if you want to keep the highlighting but not have the big prop show it you can make it unselectable - click the pointer with a tick icon next to its label in the Scene pane or select it and use the Selectable button in the Parameters pane (of course doing this, you will need to select it in the Scene pane if you do want to make adjustments).

• felisfelis Posts: 4,196

It is normal for Daz Studio to highlight an object when mousing over, as you can select it.

If you don't wnat that, then in the scene tab, next to the eye for that object, there is an up arrow. Click that and there will come a small "x" showing that you can't select it in the viewport.