Duplicate id "FBMRealBodiesBella"

Each time I load the Genesis 8.1 Basic Female I receive a duplicate ID error. I've checked the logs and this is the error 

2022-01-28 15:45:32.753 Duplicate id "FBMRealBodiesBella" found in file "/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female 8_1/Morphs/Maelwenn/Real Faces and Bodies/FBMRealBodiesBella.dsf"

I've searched the forumns and others are getting this error too with a specific figure (not the Basic Genesis 8.1. I'd love an update to the asset to step triggering the error, but I'll settle for instructions on how to resolve the issue.

Thanks 

Messy

Comments

• Yes, I found this. I have reported it, as have others, but while we await an official fix it seems fairly simple tor esolve:

Decompress (using an archive tool or the Batch Convert pane in DS) and open in a text editor \data\daz 3d\genesis 8\female 8_1\morphs\maelwenn\real faces and bodies\fbmrealbodiesbella.dsf

(if you installed through Connect that will be \data\cloud\1_80687\data\daz 3d\genesis 8\female 8_1\morphs\maelwenn\real faces and bodies\fbmrealbodiesbella.dsf)

change line 9895 to

"id" : "FBMRealBodiesBella-1",

(that is, add a -1 after the modifier id so that it does not clash with the asset id)

• Thank you