Metamixer GrayClay

Hey guys, i bought Metamixer and its realy nice, but i run into an issue with the rendering after creating the Face.

When i enable Metamixer on the character and finish the face mix, i like to render the character, but the problem is, that the face is realy shiny and the whole body is darken.

It doesn't matter if i remove or change the lighting, the face increase the brightness but the body keeps beeing darker then the face.

Is this a shader? Do i have to export the Metamixer Morph as Objekt and reimport to a new Genesis character to get the original shader back? Is it possible to remove the GrayClay after mixing?

Thanks all.

Comments

• Have you tried reapplying the materials? Or saving a shaping preset and applying that to a fresshly loaded figure?

• Faux2DFaux2D Posts: 452

germanianer said:

Hey guys, i bought Metamixer and its realy nice, but i run into an issue with the rendering after creating the Face.

When i enable Metamixer on the character and finish the face mix, i like to render the character, but the problem is, that the face is realy shiny and the whole body is darken.

It doesn't matter if i remove or change the lighting, the face increase the brightness but the body keeps beeing darker then the face.

Is this a shader? Do i have to export the Metamixer Morph as Objekt and reimport to a new Genesis character to get the original shader back? Is it possible to remove the GrayClay after mixing?

Thanks all.

Save the MetaMixer preset using the script found in the Elements folder (same folder where you found the Gray Clay material). Be sure to have the Genesis character selected in the scene before running the script. Afterwards you can apply this preset to any Genesis 8/8.1 character.

Alternatively just have the Genesis figure in the scene selected, then go to your Characters folder and apply the Iray materials of your character of choice. MetaMixer was made to work in real-time with the Filament renderer. If you want to render with Iray you need to make some changes. You might also want to add the Eyelashes and Tear figures to your figure in case you removed them before using MetaMixer (these 2 figures slow MetaMixer down to a crawl).

• Thank you Faux2D. I will try this. I thought its maybe possible to export as obj and reimport as Morph with morphloader. Or resetting the texture.

But your tip is a good solution.