Pouches and bags

NosiferretNosiferret Posts: 333
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I'm mostly a fantasy renderer and one thing I like to do is create mages and rogues and one thing that I don't have in my inventory is a supply of pouches and bags. Usually hang off the belt and sometimes across the shoulder. I found a good reference image but I don't know if I can post it here. But look up Dragonlance Raistlin for the mages. Rogues have little pouches as well to hide all their loots. Would be nice to have a belt/pouch system that can be close to the waist and also be able to angle it some for more off the hip.

Comments

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited December 1969

Same here! I've been looking for one lately, and I'd rather not have to buy an entire outfit just to get the pouch that has an open/close morph.
    Plus, none of the pouches have bend morphs or full/empty morphs for when the character bends at the waist.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited December 1969

Or be able to be slung across a shoulder chest harness too. With basic belts and modular sacks/bags/squared pouches/cases to you can mix and match yer set!

if my modelling skins weren't so abysmal I'd go try to make one. That gave me great ideas.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Dynamic pouches...another reason for a native physics system.

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited December 1969

Meh, I'd just settle for ones that I could just parent to whatever object I choose rather than something complicated, as nice as the latter would be.