Morphing Wizard Hat for v4

VicSVicS Posts: 1,273

[Morphing Wizard Hat for v4] It is the hat that is required for the hat morph in The Witch for V4 isnt found in the sedarch, does anyone know where to find it?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• editd for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums  and moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio question.

This set https://www.daz3d.com/the-witch ? I'm not sure - not seeing it in any of the places I thought it might be.

• According to the compatiblity it's for the M3 Magical Morphing Hat, which does not seem to be arounbd any more - I'm not sure it wasn't a forum freebie, though it isn't in the thread that gathered those together.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,310

Richard Haseltine said:

According to the compatiblity it's for the M3 Magical Morphing Hat, which does not seem to be arounbd any more - I'm not sure it wasn't a forum freebie, though it isn't in the thread that gathered those together.

According to the wayback machine, it was in the store until 2016 - looks like it was part of the Generation 3 cull back then? 

• MelanieL said:

Richard Haseltine said:

According to the compatiblity it's for the M3 Magical Morphing Hat, which does not seem to be arounbd any more - I'm not sure it wasn't a forum freebie, though it isn't in the thread that gathered those together.

According to the wayback machine, it was in the store until 2016 - looks like it was part of the Generation 3 cull back then? 

Does that give its SKU?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,310
    edited January 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Does that give its SKU?

SKU 1739 - see it HERE (this is the first archived verson, there are later ones up to April 2016, but obviously just the same apart from the shop page format which changed sometime between)

Edit to fix typoes and the dodgy intial link (my fingers are on backwards today!)

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • MelanieL said:

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Does that give its SKU?

SKU 1739 - see it HERE (this is the first archived verson, there are later ones up to April 2016, but obviously just the same apart from the shop page format which changed sometime between)

Edit to fix typoes and the dodgy intial link (my fingers are on backwards today!)

Thank you.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038
    edited August 2022

oh bummer

have texture no hat crying

hatless.png
    1280 x 720 - 461K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Hi everybody,

I'm searching for M3 Magical Morphing Hat too has anyone found it?