Pagen for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female

xNsRxxNsRx Posts: 1

Hey! I recently have bought "Pagen for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female" and it's a great looking character! I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't apply the lashes and the liners, neither on a 8 nor 8.1 or Pagen character, I click on them and nothing happens! Could someone tell me what should I do? 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help as it is a question rather than a Product Sugestion.

Which ones are you using? I don't have that set but it appears to have different options, using the layered Image Editor and GeoShells, which work in different ways.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Always make sure you have the figure selected first.

Best to put in a support ticket on this since DAZ rarely reads the forums. In the meantime, it's an easy fix. Just use the select surface tool and select the eyelashes. Then go to the surfaces tab and find the cutout opacity slider, Then browse to the texture folder for the Pagen textures and select the lashes trans texture.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

I don't know which ones you are using but some of the options you have to scroll to the top and double click on the icon that says (Hover For Info) that will load the geoshell.  Make sure the character is still selected and then click the option you want.  Also the geoshell ones will not show until rendered.  I have checked several options for her and everything so far is loading.