Product has a backwards arrow icon on it

I just recently moved my files to a new computer. I'm using DAZ's Content Library tab to install items from the "products" pull-down menu. Most are working fine, but this one (Floyd 8) won't show the individual files for the product, and there is a strange backwards arrow icon appearing over it (see attached pic). Anyone know what this means? Or how i can determine where to find all the files associated with this product, so i can move them to my categories folder? 

IMG_4057[1].JPG
4032 x 3024 - 3M

Comments

• That is the Update available icon. It means the product was installed through Daz Connect (through the application itself) as well as/instead of an installer. Given that no files show it sounds as if the instalaltion essentially failed (if you right-click and browse to product folder you will probably find numerous 0 byte .part files). How do you usaully install your content? And did you just copy things across, or did you do a fresh instalaltion on the new system?

• it got complicated.. I moved all my files to the new computer's Daz directory. Floyd 8 was pasted at this time, and it looks like it is currently in its proper Daz connect folder. I double-checked and the Floyd files are there (no .part 0 byte files) .  Anyway, at that point,  I started clicking "install" on all the products I wanted  in Daz's content library tab,  but Floyd 8 was not one I chose initially to install. Then, I pasted the UserData from my old computer into runtime/support, but my old categories were not repopulating, so i checkmarked "re-import metadata" and the categories popped into existence.  After that, I attempted to install Floyd 8 from the "products" pulldown, but the files won't show and i get that Update Available Icon. What's the best way to fix the situation?