daz How to record all parent null parameters to children null(animations)

When I make some props, I use empty sets to make it rotate well, instead of directly changing the position and rotation parameters of the props. But when I created many empty sets for this prop, this problem appeared. I hope that the parameter records of all the empty sets I created will be gathered in this prop, or a sub-null. How can I collect the changes of these parameters into one, so that I can better clean up the scene.
I have tried exporting animations, but this can only export a single null parameter,
If you export the animations of the props, all null parameters will be lost and it will remain static.

null1*(animations1)

null2*(animations2)

null x*(animationsx)

props(Zero parameter)

Post edited by Apprentice of Magic on

Comments

• Reparent the prop (or the null parent of the prop if you want to keep that) to the Universe, with Parent In Place on so it doesn't move.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Reparent the prop (or the null parent of the prop if you want to keep that) to the Universe, with Parent In Place on so it doesn't move.

How to do it

• Apprentice of Magic said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Reparent the prop (or the null parent of the prop if you want to keep that) to the Universe, with Parent In Place on so it doesn't move.

How to do it

Onew way is to right-click on the prop and select the Change <prop name> Parent option, check Parent in place at the bottom of the dialogue, and select None as the new parent.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Onew way is to right-click on the prop and select the Change <prop name> Parent option, check Parent in place at the bottom of the dialogue, and select None as the new parent.

thank you for your reply.
     What I need is to merge several overlapping null motion animations into one null or prop, so that this prop has an animation containing the parent null. And completely get rid of these parent nulls. The solution you gave is to use the specified parent and then convert the parent to itself, but It is not an animation.

• This is a question about animation,

• Sorry, I didn't ralise that. To do this I think you would need to write a script.