How to use the animetion, Given to the character in a reversed manner

[How to use the animetion, Given to the character in a reversed manner] I mean it's similar to the reverse playback in the video.Not mirror inversion.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• I think there are two ways to do it. The first is when importing animation to give characters.
    The second is to record each key frame on the timeline and reverse it, but that is too time-consuming. Or will you have a better and more convenient way on the timeline, can you help me?

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • cridgit said:

If you have Animate2, then its easy. Create aniblock from timeline (you find this by right-clicking on the bar above the frames), then Animate2 has a reverse function.

Alternatively if you don't just want to render it this way, you can render a series of images then manually convert to a movie in reverse. FFPMEG has such a feature.

Thank you, but when I run and save an animation as aniblock, I find that the local position of this aniblock animation will be different from the previous animation, such as foot offset and jitter. The original timeline animation does not have these offsets. I should How to avoid anibolck's position shift.

This is the tutorial video I watched:

edited May 2022

Redacted

• cridgit said:

You mention foot offset, jitter and position shift. All these can be solved, but without knowing exactly what you're seeing its difficult to recommend something. Can you post a screenshot before/after so we can see the problem?

Animate2 has a button for changing foot offset: select an aniblock and find the button with a foot and arrow.

You can change the figure's position by moving the figure on frame 0 (if that's what you meant).

Jitter is unlikely if it wasn't already present in the timeline view but could happen e.g. if hip offset is calculated incorrectly (use the re-orient button), or keyframes are too close together depending on your interpolation type (remove unnecessary keyframes and/or change interpolation in the timeline view before creating the aniblock and/or use the timeline keyframe editor and/or or Keymate which is Animate2's companion keyframe editor) to smooth the animation curves.

Sorry, I didn't notice this, I will put the picture on it.

His feet had never moved before creating animate

https://imgur.com/a/NWsvpcV

https://imgur.com/a/sYFz5h9

edited May 2022

Redacted