WE NEED MORE G2M CHARACTERS

avox3000avox3000 Posts: 7
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

it would be nice if there were more g2m characters to choose from. there are numerous female characters, hair, costumes . . . but very little for g2m. ;-)

Comments

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914
    edited December 1969

I agree, especially in the sci-fi/mad max type department for clothing. There's a bunch of full suits but very little to mix and match.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Could just as easily say we need more non-sexualised G2F characters and non-skimpwear G2F clothing, too. :)

edited December 1969

yeah, that was next on the list. Hard to make a serious sci-fi comic when nearly all the clothing is skimpy negligée lol

edited December 1969

Seriously...

Stonemason does amazing sets, but I'm genuinely looking forward to their next clothing.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited March 2015

I've been hoping for a male counterpart to the stonemason rogue suit for women. I use it on the men but would like to ke somethin similar

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • DA KrossDA Kross Posts: 70
    edited March 2015

I agree there. I am glad to see two new SF suits for G2M, but I want to see Stonemason make a G2M Rogue Suit too. Plus more utilitarian clothing (tank tops, shorts, fatigues, etc) would be great for both genders would be great too.

Post edited by DA Kross on
    edited December 1969

Full suits are nice for a quick uniform look, but it's so hard to kitbash with them for a unique look

edited December 1969

Stonemasion said, a while back, that it amuses them to see G2M using it and that they're making a G2M version. Was a while ago.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited December 1969

I agree more males would be awesome as would more variety on their clothes other than jeans t-shirt/hoodie or business suits. The goth clothes sets have been a nice change

edited December 1969

Yura's been doing amazingly well in that regard.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited December 1969

Stonemasion said, a while back, that it amuses them to see G2M using it and that they're making a G2M version. Was a while ago.

The last mention was last June, and at that point I'd asked because he first mentioned a male version almost seven months before that.
    It's been, roughly a year and a half since he first mentioned that he was doing the set and nine months since he last mentioned it (as far I know).

Maybe he's waiting to build it for Genesis 3? ;-)

-- Walt Sterdan

wsterdan said:
    wsterdan said:
    my next release is another modular sci-fi kit,though not in the utopia style,more of a grungy/dirty style to match the previous modular kit,will work on some utopia modular parts soon

Where on the list is the Male Rogue SciFi outfit? It's been almost seven months since it was mentioned. I use the female version on the males from time to time, but would really like a male version.

I grabbed the Utopia set immediately, btw, and love it (as always).

Thanks,
    Walt Sterdan

I must say it does amuse me seeing the Rogue suit on male figures...I plan on doing some more Streetwear stuff in a few weeks and the male sci-fi suit is at the top of the list

I was excited when I saw that two new Stonemason products were out, thinking that the male suit had arrived... but sadly, no.

I'll still grab both new sets, but I'm starting to lose hope regarding the suit. It's been more than a year since first mentioned. :-(

-- Walt Sterdan

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,162
    edited December 1969

i did start a rogue set for the male gen2 but somewhere along the way the concept changed and it lost all the scifi elements,and also once rigging started I kind of lost interest and moved onto other projects,I had fun making it but feel the quality could be a little higher before releasing this..so one day maybe.. after a little more work.
    still want to do a pure scifi outfit for gen2 male

ssdd.jpg
    1324 x 836 - 166K
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited December 1969

i did start a rogue set for the male gen2 but somewhere along the way the concept changed and it lost all the scifi elements,and also once rigging started I kind of lost interest and moved onto other projects,I had fun making it but feel the quality could be a little higher before releasing this..so one day maybe.. after a little more work.
    still want to do a pure scifi outfit for gen2 male
    Thanks for the update, I totally agree with the decision to shelve a project that you're not enjoying until such time as you feel more like working on it (it's a short trip to burn-outville otherwise).
    That said, pure sci-fi or not, what you've posted looks like something I'd snap up in a heartbeat...
    -- Walt Sterdan
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Really like that outfit Stonemason! Hope to see it in the store soon! =-)

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Definitely a sweet outfit. That would be perfect for some Cyberpunk and "post apocalyptic" pictures.

edited December 1969

Heh, now I want a 'casual' G2F version of this costume to compliment that one! :lol: