Morph Transfering in DAZ

Recently, I figured out a technique that allows me to retain morphs on strand hair items when I export a character out via FBX.  They often have their unique adjustment or shapes, but they generally take on eCTRL morphs as well from the character. I can link morphs so facial hair follows the characters pose AND morphs now for eyelashes, brows, mustaches...

But I'm clueless on the process that transfers those morphs initially in Daz, whether it's part of the item itself, or something that happens during the export process via FBX.  Seems like a bit of both.

It seems that if morphs can be transfered to mustaches, eyebrows etc., why not just the head portion of fur of a LAMH animal? I'm able to transfer weight maps to fur and that allows me to pose, but not use any expression morphs such as a Snarl.

I'm able to import an OBJ I made from the original OBJs LAMH makes when it generates the fur from the RMan curves,& it fits the character as it should, but I'm stuck at the transfer process & what precisely is needed to be set up first with new geometry. The vids I'm finding aren't overly helpful navigating current UI and options.

What's my next step?