Daz Central won't install correctly!

I just made my account and downloaded Daz Central, but alas....I'm already facing problems. I followed the steps needed, but it fails to install one of the DLL's. The error code reads "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling may fix this problem." Sure, sounds fine. So I reinstalled, only to meet this again. So I uninstalled the software and re-downloaded. SAME ISSUE! Am I forgetting something? Did the devs screw up somewhere? Is there a way to fix this at all or am I doomed to never use this? What irks me is that the missing dll actually is missing, which makes me wonder if it is even in the installer at all. Every other dll and file is there. I installed this in multiple folders, with the main one being Program Files (x86). Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• That is one of the Microsoft Visual C++ 14 libraries, used in building the application. This installing Daz Central itself, not installing soemthing else with Daz Central? You could try using Install Manager, which is the same core application but with more granularity in its settings https://www.daz3d.com/get_install_manager/