Issues with the Default Lee 8 Maps

GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

I've redownloaded this product a few times and still seem to get this strangeness. Is this a known issue by chance? I cannot seem to correct for it even when applying another characters materials.

issue

leeprob.png
738 x 694 - 859K
Post edited by Greybro on

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

Actually, I was able to get other materials to work, just not the lee materials.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

It means the texture maps aren't where they should be. What do you see in your Surfaces tab for the face?

Did you recently run Brow Remover on Lee 8?

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

margrave said:

It means the texture maps aren't where they should be. What do you see in your Surfaces tab for the face?

I don't think so. Wouldn't it reset when reloading the figure anyways?
  • Select your character and take a look at the surfaces (Windows > Panes > Surfaces):

1. Ensure that there are maps in the translucency and diffuse channels. If not, then you need to reapply Lee 8 materials.
    2. Check to see if you have the Overlay Weight turned on (if there's a value there, then simply move that to 0).
  • Greybro said:

margrave said:

If I recall correctly, there's a brow remover product where you need to save the texture file in order for it to appear the next time you open the scene. So, again, just check in the surfaces to see if there's a face texture map on the diffuse/base and translucency channels.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Greybro said:

Normally, yes. But if you somehow overwrote the original material file or replaced the textures, then your install would be corrupted.

The more important issue is to show us what your surfaces tab looks like, because the textures are definitely missing.