Barylax

mitchmanmitchman Posts: 38
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Sorry if this is the wrong place, or if it has been answered elsewhere, but search = nada.

Barylax Expansion - the Barylax itself I have and it is in Poser native. Will the expansion also have Poser native files, despite not showing Poser in the software list? 'Cause, I really want that, but I really don't use Studio... and, well, the base figure is fine in Poser.

Thanks!

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,959
    edited December 1969

I could be wrong but I thought I've read comments to the effect that the add-ons would not be possible to use in Poser

• mitchmanmitchman Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    I could be wrong but I thought I've read comments to the effect that the add-ons would not be possible to use in Poser

Well, thanks. Too bad.
    One less thing, make that one last vendor to worry about spending money on.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

As the vendor explains here, they tried to get the expansion working in Poser but they were not able to, and did not want to release a substandard Poser version. You might not want to cross them off your list, since they do support Poser whenever it is possible.

• mitchmanmitchman Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

As the vendor explains here, they tried to get the expansion working in Poser but they were not able to, and did not want to release a substandard Poser version. You might not want to cross them off your list, since they do support Poser whenever it is possible.

Thank you for that explanation. Perhaps I won't give up entirely.
    I do wonder why it seems so many are doing everything they can to disrespect the Poser market - or perhaps it's just to see if they can push Poser users into Studio. Shrug. Not going to work for me.

So far there is still a lot of older stuff I want. It seems my buying here will peter out as I acquire what I can use.
    I can't be the only one who has changed their buying habits over lack of Poser support.

I very much am mourning the loss of several vendors I am used to purchasing from - not from stubbornness mind you; from no longer supporting Poser.

I appreciate the input.