Can't make purchases

Gemini QueenGemini Queen Posts: 263

So I finally gmade the decision to purchase something for Black Friday, and for whatever reason, it won't let me go through. The website says that there was an error with my card, but my card is on and I've got the money. My card says that the money was deducted, but then when I refresh it, no money was removed. I've been able to purchase other things - went to CVS and it works just fine. Anyone else having issues with the website?

Went to Renderosity too and bought a couple of props just now to test it further. It worked out there and I've got my props. Could it be that the website is down from so many people being on it or is it just me? 

Post edited by Gemini Queen on

Comments

• Have you checked that the details for address etc. in your Daz account match those for the card?

• Yeah, everything matches. However, I did notice that there's an asterisk next to the default card that I normally use. I'll try deleting the card and re-adding it to see if that helps. 

• KentKent Posts: 106
    Hi all I have the same issue. Trying for hours now to make a payment. There is nothing wrong with my details or settings. Trying to pay from outside of U. S. A. Perhaps that's it? Too much traffic? (Too many people on)
  • So I got it to work now, but it wasn't the card that was the issue. For some reason, Daz had 3 addresses on file, two of which were duplicates (not sure how those got there as I only added one) I removed the old one and one of the two duplicates, tried the purchase again and it worked! Thanks Richard Haseltine

• KentKent Posts: 106

I checked everything you discussed in this thread, and despite of my info being correct both my cards give the same error message:  "Something went wrong .....".  I guess I will have to wait an hour or so and then try again.  Does anyone else outside of U.S.A. get an error message?