March 2015 New User Contest - Posing (Contest Entries Only)

2»

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,650
    edited December 1969

A very nice prize indeed. Thank you Elli! I have your Vintage pose bundle and the poses in the package are just wonderful.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I agree. I have quite a lot of Elli's poses and use them all the time.

• TeofaTeofa Posts: 823
    edited December 1969

Very Generous. I'm deciding which poses I like best.

I won't be doing much for a bit, just had one cataract removed this morning, and I'll need a new glasses prescription.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Elliandra said:
    Good Morning everyone!
    First of all I would like to extend my apologies for being an absentee sponsor during the contest, work and home have been crazy busy for the last few months with no signs of slowing down any time soon *smacks her head on her desk and looks for the ever present coffee mug*
    I have to say all of the WIPs and submissions are fantastic!! You all did wonderful jobs converting your poses into the 3D world and I know how hard and time consuming that can be!

Now for the fun part!
    I decided that I loved all of the Submissions and the WIP Images so much that I would like everyone who posted images (or helpful suggestions) to the WIP Thread and Images to the Submission Thread to PM me with a link to 1 product from my store. The only limitation on the product you can choose is it has to be sold by me alone ;-)

This of course also means that 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place each get an additional product!

Linwelly -- 1st Place = 4
    robborfla1 -- 2nd Place = 3
    giovannipaoloartist -- 3rd Place = 2
    Teofa -- Most Helpful = 2

When IMing me please don't forget to send me a link to your post/image in the relevant thread, the name of the product(s) you have selected along with your email address!

To make it easier for you to decide what you would like below is a listing of all of the products from my store that are available as prizes! The links will open a new window so you can compare if you would like!

Elli's Products available as prizes:

Everyday Shader Collection
    Cattitude Poses for DAZ Big Cat 2
    L XV Furniture ReImagined Set 1
    L XV Furniture ReImagined Set 2
    Elegant Assortment For Stephanie 4 Elite
    Vintage Elegance Bundle
    My Little Darling for Kids4
    Classical Ballet Poses for The Kids 4
    Garden Escape Arbor Poses
    Sultry Elegance Poses for G4 V4
    Classical Ballet Poses for Victoria 4
    Everyday Elegance 2 Poses for V4
    Everyday Poses for M4
    Tender Moments for M4V4
    Everyday Elegance Poses for V4

Looking forward to hearing from everyone soon!
    Elli

Thank you very much.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802
    edited December 1969

Oh, I totally forgot to look here again to see the generous offer from Elliandra,
    So thank you very much i will pm you shortly

• giovannipaologiovannipaolo Posts: 249
    edited December 1969

Greetings all! I have been away and just discovered as I reviewed my email that I was among the March contest winners. Thanks to the judges and to your very generous sponsor. Congrats fellow winners and to all who participated, it was very challenging. :roll: