Mesh non existing for hair!

Hi! I don't know if this is the right place to post, I'm desesperate for answers!

I'm trying to put the Ayaan Hair on an avatar and then import it in CLO, but the hair never shows up and there is the message that there wasn't a mesh file named "hair" found when registering the hair. I looked and it seems like there is no mesh for the curls and I was wondering if I did something wrong while installing or is there a way to create a mesh? The hair appears in DAZ render but nothing on the CLO program. I tried to export as an OBJ, FBX file, tried to impot it in BLENDER, nothing works. 

I attached the FBX file how it looks like when I open it in CLO and the DAZ view. 

Thanks!

scalp.png
353 x 352 - 17K
hair 2.png
1655 x 917 - 182K

Comments

• That's dForce hair, which exists as guides and a map showing how dense the hair should be rather than as a model the way older hairs were created.

• SpaciousSpacious Posts: 481

You can absolutely export dForce hair.  You've got to select the Hair, not the Hair Cap or Hair Base.  There will be options to show PS and PR hairs.  You want to show both.  At this point the entire hair should show up in your Iray preview.  If you wan to run a dForce simmulation on it, now is the time, probably better to fit it to a figure first.  Then after a sim, just select all parts of the Hair and export.  I usually use OBJ, and I honestly don't know if there's any way to get dForce hair to export with whatever bones it has.  Be warned it will have a lot of geometry and be quite heavy on your system.  Hope this helps.