Carnomoloch Figure Compatibility

Just about every creature I've seen on the Daz store states is figure compatibility (Genesis 8.1, Genesis 8, etc., male/female or both) I'm interested in the Carnomoloch Character and Outfit product, but as you can see from its product page, it doesn't have any figure compatibility information. Ideally I'd like to know this before I make the purchase. Any ideas how I can get the info?

Cheers!

Comments

• it is a standalone figure

• csaacsaa Posts: 815

@WendyLuvsCatz,

Thanks for the clarification. I had a feeling that was the case. Out of curiosity, does this mean that, in general, morphs from stand alone  products such as this can not be dialed into any Genesis figure; same too with Genesis attire and poses applied to them?

Cheers!

WendyLuvsCatz said:

it is a standalone figure

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,040
    edited November 2021

well they might accept poses to some extent if bones have the same names and orientation.

morphs no, those are mesh specific and these are completely different meshes, the genesis figures of each generation are identical in topology (how the vertices and faces are modelled) and just shapped differently (that is what morphs are), a standalone is a unique mesh 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on