bot armor

I have genesis 2 bot armor. What would be the best way to get the various parts to cut out the uneeded parts. What i mean is, when you place the Bot armor on G2 everything the arms and leg attatch to are hidden. how do i get that on g8?

Comments

• It is set up as a GeoGraft for Genesis 2, by the sound of it. Once converted to Genesis 8 you would need to fit it, then use the Geometry Editor to select the parts of the base figue that you wanted to hide, right-click>Geometry Assignment>Set Auto Hide group for fitted figure (from memory), and in the dialogue that opens pick the corresponding part of the converted Bot Armour). You won't see the result until you switch to one of the posing tools, but that should do what you want.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,889

I would imagine modifying a G2 geograft for G3/8 would be very tricky, due to how different the geometry is. 

• Gordig said:

I would imagine modifying a G2 geograft for G3/8 would be very tricky, due to how different the geometry is. 

For a geoGraft that was welded yes, but I suspect this si just using the AutoHide feature which doesn't need to weld, though I could be wrong.