Letters missing in Tab Names and more

I noticed today that tabs like the parameters tab only says r meter with spaces where the other letters should be. I did a scan for viruses and nothing came up (not that it means one isn't lurking). I updated since they needed it anyway. Opened Daz and tabs had no letters for names. Content had no names. I could see thumbnails and everything. I unistalled Daz Studio and re-installed and it was back to letters but not full names. I am checking if someone has had this happen and came up with a solution before I go about clearing all Daz from PC and doing a full re-install.

Daz3d Tabs and Text.png
1920 x 1080 - 376K

Comments

• Are you usre Daz Studio was fully closed before you uninstalled and reinstalled? Having DS still running as a background process usually causes a white UI, but I suppose it could corrupt a font file. I'm not sure if DS is using a custom font there or one of the system defaults. Also, do you have any scaling in effect for the Windows environment in general?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,040
    edited November 2021

I have had that happen on multiple programs including DAZ studio and even File explorer when my computer needed rebooting.

Windows 10 doesn't actually reboot if you shutdown, it is in a sort of semishutdown state so a regular  reboot is needed.

After rendering and closing D|S it is always a good idea anyway to free up RAM

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on