Problem with Measure Metrics after software update.

Hello,

I have Daz Studio version 4.15 and there was a recent update to Measure Metrics.  I have installed the update and now it isn't working.  The pane under the Windows tab is no longer there either.  I would liked to get it working as soon as possible.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Comments

• That probably means you are using an older version of Daz Studio - the download of the Daz own-brand plug-ins is always for the then-current version of Daz Studio only

• jukingeojukingeo Posts: 711

Richard Haseltine said:

That probably means you are using an older version of Daz Studio - the download of the Daz own-brand plug-ins is always for the then-current version of Daz Studio only

Ok, so how do I roll it back to the older version of the plug in?

Thank you.

• jukingeo said:

Richard Haseltine said:

That probably means you are using an older version of Daz Studio - the download of the Daz own-brand plug-ins is always for the then-current version of Daz Studio only

Thank you.

Unless you kept a back up of the old isntaller I'm afraid you can't, only update Daz Studio and the rest of the plug-ins to the current version. You could use the beta for this, and keep ther older version as-is but without the plug-in if you have need.

edited November 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

jukingeo said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Thank you.

Unless you kept a back up of the old isntaller I'm afraid you can't, only update Daz Studio and the rest of the plug-ins to the current version. You could use the beta for this, and keep ther older version as-is but without the plug-in if you have need.

Oh that is just rich!..(no play on names, just an expression). I don't keep the old installers at they take up room on the hard drive.   I really didn't want to update to the new version of Daz as it mostly caters to Mac users.  Further, I heard there are issues with it. So there isn't a way to track down the version 4.15 installer for it?  What if I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it?  Could I then get the old installer for it?  I really need to get Measure Metrics back as it is something I use often.

Thanks,

Geo

Post edited by jukingeo on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388
    edited November 2021

There is no way to download older install files. You can try contacting support to see if they have the files and would provide them to you but there's no guarantee they will.

Post edited by Leana on

Leana said:

There is no way to download older install files. You can try contacting support to see if they have the files and would provide them to you but there's no guarantee they will.

Okay, I guess I will try that.

Thanks!