Crash on saving. 4.15.0.2 did it and just upgraded to 4.15.0.30 does it too.

Probably still something about the keyframes - I made changes to them and wanted to save them just before rendering - the result is quite the opposite, instead of backing up, I lost a lot of work. This has happened before, in the older version and now in the very new version. What's wrong with my system or what should I check for some DAZ settings?

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz   3.90 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Driver version: 30.0.14.7247

Dedicated GPU memory 1.0/11.0 GB

Shared GPU memory 0.0/16.0 GB

GPU Memory 1.0/27.0 GB

EDIT: Oh, and forgot that if it happens it does not crash, it does not save dForce simulated morphs - when I open file I should do new simulation.. Or is there some clever button turning made simulation on?

Post edited by fillemazendacusco on

Comments

• Are you using the menu command or toolbar button to trigger the action, or are you using a keyboard shortcut?

• edited November 2021

I use "Save" from "File" menu. Then comes pop-up saving window and when hanging then somewhere on 98-99%.

EDIT. Now tried Ctrl+S and hanging on 99%, Task Manager hanging around 14-15% and "Not Responding" (so it was from "File" menu too).

Post edited by fillemazendacusco on
  • There was an issue a while back with using shortcuts, if you aren't then the question is not relevant.

• Tried to save new "Scene" and it worked some (3 - 4) times well, but now crashed again.. I would try to build new scene and everything from the scrach, but it is not the way how it shold be.. Too much time goes to technical problems and all inspired creativity is turned away..