Zaapzone Figures - Are They All Same?

Hey folks,

I am very happy that (finally) we are now getting some Indian (I am from India) ethnicity figures for 8.1. 

https://www.daz3d.com/zaapzone

However, I cannot tell if it is just me, or..I need a second opinion. All three figures for 8.1, look exactly the same. 

Just wanted to see what others feel before I make my buying decision.  

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,889

I wouldn't say exactly the same, but they're certainly not the most diverse bunch. 

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822
    edited November 2021

I certainly wouldn't buy more than one. They have slight differences in facial structure you can easily replicate with Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs.

Speaking of Genesis 8 morphs, they are fully compatible with 8.1, so you can apply Sanjay/Kala and all their derivative figures to an 8.1 dev load and it'll work fine.

Post edited by margrave on
  • @vwrangler

Yes, that was useful, the discussion about bindis. Thank you.

@Gordig

That was my first impression. I usually wait a few weeks/months patiently for a sale, and when the author started adding new figures, I was like, wait, they all look same. Thank you for confirming my suspicion.

@margrave

I have the body morphos. For some reason, I am still sort of intimidated by face controlls (thats why I keep asking so many questions about expressions and such) but may be its time I looked into Head Morphs.

Thank you.