Keyframes Not Replicating?...

I'm not sure how to word this but I'll try my best :P I basically have an animation that is 30 frames long. Across the animation I wanted to reset the expression on a character but couldn't figure it out, I ended up opting for locking the head rotation in place and using CTRL+E to reset the expression per frame. However, now when I try to get a new expression on frame 1, it only set's it for that first frame and doesn't do it for any others, is there any way to make it so if I change something on frame 1, it changes it for every other frame as well? it seems to do it by default when I start the animation from scratch but once I get further into the animation it seems to just stop...

Comments

• That sounds as if there are still keys, for the zero values, un some succeeding frames. You need to actually delete the later keys for the value at frame 0 to propagate. Select the keys (most readily by marquee drag in the dope-sheet area) and then deleet by right-click or by the key icon with a - in the buttons along the bottom.