DAZ Install Manager - Filtering Question

I decided to wipe out my computer and do a fresh install of Windows 11. In order to avoid waiting hours for a gazillion files to re-download, I backed up all my Install Manager files and restored them to the new system. All this worked great, with only two small problems:

1. When I started DS the first time after reinstalling, the Smart Content tab was empty. Easy fix: I just did the database maintenance thing and re-imported all metadata.
  2. At some point in the past, the DIM filter to hide Poser content stopped fully working, and for at least a year now I've been having to individually hide all the packages whose names end in "Ps". Well, somehow that "hidden" flag didn't transfer over to the new system, and now I've got a long list of unwanted packages showing up in DIM as Ready to Download.

So my questions are:

1. Is there any filter setting that will really hide these Poser versions of DAZ products?
  2. If not, is there a way to select a group of packages all and hide them at once? Having to click the little arrow and choose "Hide" from a context menu for HUNDREDS of packages is going to be a lousy chore!

Comments

• Select them, using the check boxes (if you have mostly downlaoded the non-PS files it may be simplst to select all using the master check box and then deselect the oesn you want to keep) then the right-click menu should, as I recall, include an option to Hide Selected,

• InkuboInkubo Posts: 744

Ah, sweet relief! That worked perfectly. Thank you!