The King's Son broken

Okay, I noticed there was an update to The King's Son today, and I let DIM install the update.  Now, when I try to load The King's Son, either from the preset in Genesis 8 Male > Characters, or from a scene-subset I made of him, I get a long list of Missing Files, and it appears its looking for everything in ...\Runtime\Textures\Deepsea\G8M\The King's Son\ but the actual files seem to have been moved to ...\Runtime\Textures\Deepsea\G8M\The Kings Son and when the character finishes loading, he looks nothing like the intended character.

Apparently either the update got borked, or it left pieces of the old install.  0o

Looking further, I also notice that there are now two related character folders in ...>Genesis 8 Male>Characters>Deepsea, one named The King's Son (which is now missing all the character stuff) and one named The Kings Son (which has the shape applier, the shape remover, and the Iray Materials folder).  I can apply the shape from there, but the original just-load-the-whole-character icon doesn't load the specific character 

Is anyone else having this problem?  0o

image_2021-11-06_190916.png
1920 x 1050 - 515K
image_2021-11-06_190950.png
1920 x 1050 - 275K

Comments

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849

File a ticket. Someone messed up.

• solissolis Posts: 124

Same problem here too. Have filed a request with a link to this post.

Nomad, thanks for posting here. I saw the update in DIM and just downloaded it without checking in Studio. Without your post, it would've gone unnoticed.

• Well, it's been fixed for me at least.  Loading my character scene-preset, or simply loading the character from Characters, no longer throws a missing-files error.