finding assets - better search and filtering?

So... I've always wished that, along with being able to select/fiter for, say, Gen 3 Male or Science Fiction, you could filter for asset type - buildings, vehicles, animals, etc.  

It used to be that, at least, once you navigated to a product, there were breadcrumbs you could use - vehicles, land vehicles, etc.

Now, it seems there are no breadcrumbs, no tags that can be used on our end, nothing like that.  I need a sci-fi kind of car for an upcoming commission, and there doesn't seem to be any comprehensive and convenient way for me to say "Ok, DAZ, show me all your sci-fi vehicles." 

Is there a way I'm missing?

Thanks...

Comments

• "search" isn't really getting me there, though I suppose I could try to guess every term someone might use - car, vehicle, speeder, fighter(?), and so on and do a million individual searches, but it's probably evident why that's not very appealing.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471

I did find out recently from Daz that they are actively adding a "Only Show Items I Own" checkbox to the Daz Search Page.  :)  This may help.  No ETA, but actively working on it, sounds good.

• DigitalSteamDigitalSteam Posts: 299
    edited October 2021

PerttiA said:

https://www.daz3d.com/land#p=1&filter_genre=Sci-Fi&filtered=1

Perfect!  Thank you!  How did you get to it?  When I look at an actual product page, the "places > vehicles > land" breadcrumbs aren't there anymore.   

Do you have to just type them - like "land" in the above - in after the base URL?  

Post edited by DigitalSteam on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

DigitalSteam said:

PerttiA said:

https://www.daz3d.com/land#p=1&filter_genre=Sci-Fi&filtered=1

Perfect!  Thank you!  How did you get to it?  When I look at an actual product page, the "places > vehicles > land" breadcrumbs aren't there anymore.   

Do you have to just type them - like "land" in the above - in after the base URL?  

I have those breadcrumbs, Places and Things->Vehicles->Land, and the select Genre = Sci-Fi

DazFilter.JPG
    1117 x 88 - 28K
  • And now I do, again, too...  I think so add-on to Chrome must have been not playing well with others - or I caught DAZ during a DB blip.  >.>;;  

Thank you :)