macOS Monterey & Daz Studio

So my Mac has just notified me that Monterey is now availale to download. 

Was just wondeing if Daz is compatible and works with macOS Monterey yet, or if it's worth waiting a bit?

Thanks for any info!  

Post edited by bevdog896_d08d9c913a on

Comments

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

bevdog896_d08d9c913a said:

Was just wondeing if Daz is compatible and works with macOS Monterey yet, or if it's worth waiting a bit?

Thanks for any info!  

The latest version of DAZ & DIM work just fine on MacOS Monterey 

• Platnumk said:

bevdog896_d08d9c913a said:

Thanks for any info!  

The latest version of DAZ & DIM work just fine on MacOS Monterey 

Awesome! Thanks for the info :)

• Hi,

I just upgraded my iMac to Monterey and since then I can't use/load Genesis 8 characters anymore; female or male.
    Log file : "Open FIle Failed: /people/genesis/characters/basic female.duf" (or male.duf)
    Genesis 2 and 3 are working.
    Any idea ?

Thanks 

• Hi - Yes, I have a similar problem. I've updated to Daz 4.16 and I'm on Monterey. Initially I started importing Gen 8.1 Milady character which was sort of fine except when I load the eyelashes through the anatomy folder they just appear as white shapes - she just doesn't have eyelashes. Don't seem to be able to solve that. Then thought I'd just stick to gen 8 character but they just come in as grey blocks. Have put up a ticket but nothing back yet. If this is just an issue that they are working on - then great no problem keep me posted. Or if there is some sort of thing I'm not doing it would be nice to know.