Reality Plugin crashes DS on launch

I just purchase the Reality 4 plugin to LuxRender and now DS crashes on start.  I cannot find any support as Preta3D has shut down forum. I cannot find any uninstaller nor can I find a list of the files the program installes in order to try to manualy remove.

It is looking like my night is ruined now as I will probably have to totaly remove DS and reinstall along with all my plugns and license keys.

This sucks.  I asked for a refund since it appears that program is no longer supported by the developer even though they keep selling it.

Comments

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 664

paul_ae567ab9 said:

I just purchase the Reality 4 plugin to LuxRender and now DS crashes on start.  I cannot find any support as Preta3D has shut down forum. I cannot find any uninstaller nor can I find a list of the files the program installes in order to try to manualy remove.

It is looking like my night is ruined now as I will probably have to totaly remove DS and reinstall along with all my plugns and license keys.

This sucks.  I asked for a refund since it appears that program is no longer supported by the developer even though they keep selling it.

To completely remove the Reality Plugin you need to remove the following Files/Folders

• C:\Program Files\Reality_DS
    • C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins\Reality
    • C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\Reality